Tuesday, April 24

A New Indie Author

I love to write. I have always loved it, and though I have needed to set my writing aside from time to time through the years, while raising three children and home schooling each of them through high school, I have always wanted to become a published author. Writing is what I do. When I'm not writing, I long to be writing.

I'm also a DIY kind of girl. Self-publishing is right up my alley. I am about to begin self-publishing my first book, Wooing Sam Walker's Widow. Just the thought of that causes a leap in my heart! along with a crazy amount of apprehension. Will anyone even like this story? But in the end, this is something I've longed for, worked hard for, and I am so excited to be able to do it. That alone is pretty fabulous. Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment